The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

New Australian Publisher looking for submissions << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > Book Marketing Tips - From Members By Members Help Search Recent Posts
New Australian Publisher looking for submissions
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
gabriella
 25 Jan 2010, 05:22 #80728 Reply To Post
I saw this message in a Facebook Group posting and thought I would pass the info onto our Australian friends. Of course do your diligent work to check them out...I'm merely the messenger.

"Have you written a mass-market fiction or popular non-fiction book you haven't found a publisher for yet?

Pantera Press is a new Australian publisher aiming to publish books that readers rave about.

Check out our manuscript submissions criteria at www.panterapress.com"
Jen

"Those who control their passions do so because their passions are weak enough to be controlled." William Blake

my blog
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 20 November 2018, 07:33