If you want to set up windows 10 on your PC? So, you can follow these steps for set up windows 10.
1. Click the "START" button on PC then click "Settings"
2. Select on "Network and Internet"
3. Select "WiFi or Ethernet" depending on what type of connection you are using. Then, click on “Change Adapter Settings”.
4. Then, Right Click on your network adapter and pick on "Properties"
5. Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) -- This is most important.
6. Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) to highlight and click on
7. In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
. Primary DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
. Secondary DNS Server: 18.104.22.168
8. Now Click "OK" button.
If you need any help of How to Set up Windows 10
issue. So, you can hire the best Microsoft technical expert in solving this issue. And you may call Microsoft customer support number
for getting instant solution.
This post was last edited by Marilyruth, 23 Sep 2019, 13:18