The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Barry Litherland's Waves Break on Unknown Shores << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > NEW - YWO Members Recommend Help Search Recent Posts
Barry Litherland's Waves Break on Unknown Shores
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
AlfFry
 01 Jul 2018, 02:32 #238732 Reply To Post
I couldn't tear my wife away from this one - fortunately it only took her yesterday afternoon and this morning to read. Characterisation is chillingly realistic. Gritty and gripping, right up to its realistic ending, it is one of those novels that gives hope, not so much for humanity, but for individuals who emerge as decent human beings from the midst of horrifc life experriences. https://www.inkitt.com/stories/thriller/225508?quote=1ch0u2ac2&utm_source=quoteshare

And it's up for free reading on Inkitt.

Barry developed 'A Tale of Shadows' on YouWriteOn, which is deservedly another book featured on the Facebook Page 'You Read On'.
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 23 September 2018, 17:04